What is movement training?
- Bodyweight training to develop insane upper body strength
- Strength and Conditioning to build a strong and athletic lower body
- Mobility training to improve joint strength through a full range of motion
Begin with our 7 Day Free Trial
Movement Training can seem a bit daunting to begin with so we have made it real simple by offering a FREE 7 Day Trial to get you started.
During the 7 Day Movement Experience you can:
- Try a few of our Fundamentals classes where we will teach you everything you need to know to get started.
- Meet like-minded people from our amazing community
- Book in an optional Goal Setting Session to map out your goals and create a plan to smash them
Become a member
At the end of your first week you will be invited to join our Movement Co Tribe and continue training.
We have one simple membership option that gives you full access to our classes and open gym so that you don't have to worry about class credits and can simply focus on your training.
Perfect for people who want coaching from some of Perth’s best bodyweight, strength and mobility coaches.
Our membership is simple:
- Billed 4 weekly
- No lock in contracts
- No joining fees
- Cancel anytime with 7 days notice
- Suspend when you’re on holiday so you don’t miss out
- 20% off for Police, Fire, Ambulance, military and students (full time)
What we do
Coach lead classes with tailored progressions and regressions to suit all levels of strength, mobility and experience.
Capped at 16 participants to allow maximum attention to detail to every student.
Focus on your own movement practice using our full range of strength and conditioning equipment and world class bodyweight training facilities.
Open 7 days per week
Our coaches are also available for:
- Personal Training (1:1)
- Small Group Training (2-4 people)
- Online programming
Inspired by the best movers in Gymnastics and Calisthenics, you will use your own bodyweight plus simple equipment such as rings, bars and the floor to build a strong, mobile and high performing upper body.
Our Strength class combines the most effective functional training tools like barbells, kettlebells and high intensity interval training (HIIT) to build a strong, powerful and athletic lower body.
There is no point having a strong, powerful body if you can't use it. Our Mobility class is designed to unlock your full range of motion and build strength at your end range to help you move without pain or restriction.
The goal of our Handstands class is simple ... to develop the strength, mobility and body control required to achieve a consistent freestanding Handstand.
High intensity interval training (HIIT) combined with functional circuit training is a potent combination for anyone looking to burn fat and take their fitness to a new level!
Learn to run, jump, climb and swing your way from point A to point B as efficiently as possible in a safe but fun and challenging environment.